craig lawrence - The new British fashion designer to watch out for
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 7:05AM
[Your Name Here]
15 Things about "Craig Lawrence" (text of the video)
The new British fashion designer to watch out for
- Craig Lawrence is a knitwear designer based in London
- His approach to knitting can only be described as extreme
- He knits with unconventional materials to create voluminous knits
- He studied at the prestigious Central Saint Martins in London
- He produces ‘Fashion Films’ to promote his collections
- He's one of the favourite designers of Lady Gaga
- Skin, from 'Skunk Anansie', uses his designs on the stage
- And the songwriter Patrick Wolf too
- Tilda Swinton wore one of his designs on the front cover of Another Magazine
- Craig Lawrence created the knitwear for Gareth Pugh for six seasons
- He's inspired by the artist and fashion designer Andrey Bartenev
- He likes the photos of the the british photographer Martin Parr
- He was born in Ipswich, a typical British seaside town
- His favourite model and muse is Elina Mitrofanova
- His favourite film is "Edward Scissorhands"
Article originally appeared on cafedada.tv (http://cafedada.tv/).
See website for complete article licensing information.